Franklin County Online Payroll Service System » Payroll Service Home
Welcome to the Franklin County Online Payroll Service System. If you have already enrolled in the system, you can log in by entering your Username and Password in the fields to the right, then click the Login button. If you are enrolled and experience difficulties logging in, please contact your immediate office/agency payroll personnel, not the Auditor’s office. Your immediate office/agency payroll personnel has the access in OPSS to troubleshoot your login issue.
- 2019 W-2's are now available to view, save and print.
- If you were paid by more than one Franklin County office/agency in calendar year 2019, your W-2 information is separated among the different immediate employers. This website is designed to have different log-ins based on who your immediate employer was so please be sure to check for all of your W-2 statements.
- Past and current Franklin County government employees have access to their information if they have already gone through the Enroll steps. If you have not enrolled, you can still do so even if you are no longer employed. Please contact your former immediate office/agency of employment payroll department for assistance in enrolling, not the Auditor’s office.
- If you served as a pollworker in 2019 and also earned Franklin County employment income in 2019 in another capacity, your pollworker income is reported on a W-2 and mailed to the address on file you provided to the Board of Elections pollworker department.
The Online Payroll Service System gives you convenient access to electronic copies of your Franklin County Payroll Deposit Advice Forms and W-2s.
How to Enroll
- Please select the Help link under the Username and Password fields for frequently asked questions prior to contacting your immediate office/agency of employment.
- Please use the Forgot Password and Forgot Username features. The system will send an email to the address on file in OPSS under your profile so be sure to check both work and personal email addresses and the junk/spam folders.
- Contact your immediate office/agency of employment payroll department for any log-in issues as a designee from that area has the ability to assist you.
- Inquires directly to the County Auditor’s Fiscal Payroll Department will be referred to the immediate office/agency payroll department.